The Summary report is available for one or more Cores. This report is not available from reports for a protected machine. The Summary report includes information about the repositories on the selected Rapid Recovery Core and about the machines protected by that Core. The information appears as two summaries within one report.
For information on how to generate a Summary report, see Generating reports from the Core Console.
Report parameters for this report type include:
- Date range
- Protected machines
When you generate a Summary report, report details include selection criteria for the report, as well as information about repositories and protected machines.
The Core portion of the Summary Report includes data regarding the Rapid Recovery Core being reported. This information includes:
- The license key (identifier)
- The current version of the Rapid Recovery Core software
The Repositories portion of the Summary Report includes data for the repositories located on the selected Rapid Recovery Core. This information includes:
- The number of repositories in the Rapid Recovery Core
- A summary of repositories on the Core.
Protected machines summary
The Protected machines portion of the Summary report includes data for all machines protected by the selected Rapid Recovery Core or Cores. This includes a chart and a summary table.
The chart shows protected machines by the ratio of successful jobs (of any type), compared to failed jobs. (Canceled jobs are not considered for these statistics.)
The X or horizontal axis shows the number of protected machines. The Y or vertical axis shows tiers of success. Specifically, the Y axis shows, by protected machine, how many had:
- No jobs performed
- Less than 50% success rate
- 50% or more success rate
- 100% success rate
Below the chart, information appears about protected machines. This information includes:
- The amount of protected machines
- The number of protected machines with failed jobs
- A summary table, by protected machine, which shows:
- Protected machine name
- Volumes protected by the machine
- Protected space, in GB (total and current)
- Daily change rate (average and median)
- Job statistics (success, completed, failed, canceled)
- If encryption was applied
- The Core version