Get Live Help
The masthead displays the On Demand name on the left and on the right side shows the following:
• An information icon (i) that opens the On Demand information window.
• A status icon and a message that indicates the system status for the modules in your organization. You can expand the status to view the individual modules that might be affected. You can click the Status Overview link to view the On Demand Status page.
• If all your modules (such as Auditing, License Management, and Recovery) are operational, the icon is green and displays All Systems Operational. If you click the status text, you can see the individual modules with green icons indicating systems are operational.
• If one or more modules has a status of degraded performance or partial outage, the icon is yellow and displays Partial System Outage. When you click the status text, yellow icons appear beside the affected modules.
• If one or more modules has a status of major outage the icon is red and the text link displays Major Service Outage in red. When you click the status text, red icons appear beside the affected modules .You can click the Status Overview link to display details about outages, past incidents, and all planned maintenance in the near future in the On Demand Status page.
If there is scheduled maintenance planned that will include system downtime, a blue banner is displayed at the top of the masthead that includes information about the scheduled outage. You can click Read more to view the maintenance details on the On Demand Status page.
Masthead drop-down menu
Clicking anywhere on your user ID opens the drop-down menu to perform the following tasks:
• View your current Region Name and Organization Name.
• Sign Out from your current session. Note that you are automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
The On Demand information window contains the following tabs:
• About: Version numbers and copyright information.
• Third Party: The list of third party components used in the product. This information is also contained in the Release Notes.
• Contact: Information on how to contact Technical Support.
On Demand Status page
When expand the system status on the masthead and click the Status Overview link, you can view the On Demand Status page. The page provides detailed information about outages, past incidents, and planned maintenance. If there are partial outages or degraded performance for some modules, you can view an expanded list that indicates which geographic locations are affected.
If a blue banner displays at the top of the masthead, you can click Read more to see the scheduled maintenance list in the On Demand Status page. The list provides the date for each scheduled maintenance activity and indicates whether downtime is expected during the maintenance activity.
You have the option to subscribe to updates through email notifications whenever Quest On Demand creates, updates or resolves an incident.