To display container statistics for a selected container, complete the following steps.
- On the left navigation menu, click Containers, and then select the storage group that contains the container you want to view. (If you are only using the DefaultGroup storage group in your DR Series system, you do not need to select a group.)
- In the list of containers, select the container for which you want to view statistics, and then click the Chart icon.
- In the Active and Throughput charts, you can view current statistics for the container.
The Active chart displays the number of active files ingested based on time (in minutes), and the number of active bytes ingested based on time (in minutes). The Throughput chart displays the number of read data in Mebibytes/per second (MiB/s) based on time (in minutes), and the number of write data in MiB/s based on time (in minutes).
NOTE: The values in the Active and Throughput charts refresh automatically every 15 seconds.
- In the Backup Data and Throughput panes, click Zoom to select the duration period you want to display.
- You can view the following additional information about the container.
- Marker Type—the marker type associated with the container.
- Connection Type—the configured connection type for the selected container, which can be NFS, CIFS, NDMP, iSCSI, FC, RDS, or OST. The type of connection information displayed for the container can vary based on connection type.
- Total Files—the total number of files in the selected container.
- In the Connection information pane, you can view information about the configured connection type for the selected container which can be NFS, CIFS, NDMP, iSCSI, FC, RDS, or OST. The type of information displayed can be different depending on the connection type. For example, the following information is displayed:
- NFS Connection Configuration pane—NFS access path, Client Access, NFS Options, Map root to, and NFS Write Accelerator (DR6000 only).
- CIFS Connection Configuration pane—CIFS share path, Client Access, and CIFS Write Accelerator (DR6000 only).
- If the container is an RDA connection type container, the Connection Type OST pane or Connection Type RDS pane displays the following information:
- Capacity — displays a Capacity pane with Status, Capacity, Capacity Used, and Total Images
- Duplication — displays a Duplication Statistics pane with Inbound and Outbound statistics in the following categories: Bytes Copied (logical), Bytes Transferred (actual), Network Bandwidth Settings, Current Count of Active Files, and Replication Errors.
- Client Statistics — displays a Client Statistics pane with Images Ingested, Images Complete, Images Incomplete, Images Restored, Bytes Restored, Image Restore Errors, Image Ingest Errors, Bytes Ingested, Bytes Transferred, and Network Savings.