- In the left navigation menu, click System Configuration→ SSL Certificate.
- Next to Certificate File Location, click Browse to locate and select the SSL certificate on your system that you want to install.
NOTE: Only .pem formatted SSL certificates are supported.
- On the SSL Certificate page, click Install Certificate.
- In the Install SSL Certificate dialog box, click Continue.
Unless corrupted or expired, certificates files of .pem format type with less than 2048-bit encryption should successfully verify.
- In the certificate Validation dialog box, click Continue.
In the event you see the Certificate Verification Failed dialog box, clicking on “Continue” here will generate a connection reset in the browser. You will still be allowed to continue with certificate installation. Upon successful installation of a certificate, an HTTP server restart is performed, and the browser will move to a connection reset state.
NOTE: If your browser cannot connect to a DR Series system after a certificate installation, you may need to reset the certificate from the command line interface (CLI) using “maintenance --configuration -- reset_web_certificate”. Refer to the DR Series Command Line Reference Guide for more information.
- Click either the page reload icon or the back-arrow on the browser to restore the page.