Complete the following procedure to approve a replication request on a third-party target Core.
- On the target Core, navigate to the Rapid Recovery Core Console.
- From the icon bar, click (Replication).
The Replication page appears.
- On the Replication page, click Request (#).
The Pending Replication Requests section appears.
- Under Pending Replication Requests, click the drop-down menu next to the request you want to review, and then click Review.
The Review Replication Request window appears.
NOTE: The information that appears in the Source Core Identity section of this window is determined by the request completed by the customer.
- Under Source Core Identity, do one of the following:
- Replace an existing replicated Core, and then select a Core from the drop-down list.
- Select Create a new source Core, and then confirm that the Core Name, customer Email Address, and Customer ID, provided are correct. Edit the information as necessary.
- Under Agents, select the machines to which the approval applies, and then use the drop-down lists in the Repository column to select the appropriate repository for each machine.
- Optionally, in the Comment text box, enter a description or message to include in the response to the customer.
- Click Send Response.
Replication is accepted.