The Core dashboard displays a set of real-time graphical reports of data relevant to your Core, the machines you protect, and the snapshots saved to your repository. Dashboard reports include:
- Core System reports
- Trouble Monitor. This report shows job activity, connections with the license portal, and transfer activity to detect trouble early on your system. Click the clock widget to clear all activity tracked and monitor new events.
- Repository. This report shows the repositories associated with your Core. It shows the number of repositories, how many machines are protected in each, the number of recovery points and the percentage of compression or deduplication. This report is refreshed every minute.
- Machine reports
- Machine Connectivity. This report shows the connectivity state of machines protected and replicated on your Core. It also shows connectivity for data on a recovery points-only machine.
- Snapshot reports
- Transfer Job. This report shows all snapshot data transfers (including base images and incremental snapshots) that completed in the last 24 hours. Snapshots include base images and incremental snapshots. This dashboard report appears as a circle graph.
- Transfer Job per Machine. This job shows, by protected machine, the number of successful and failed transfer jobs in the last 24 hours. This dashboard report appears as a line graph.
At the top of the Dashboard pane, you can click the (Expand) widget to display a list of reports displayed on the dashboard, in the three categories described above. Each report category and report has a check box. If the box is selected, the report or category appears on the dashboard. If you clear the option, the report does not display. In this way, you can easily change the display of reports on the dashboard. If you click (Contract), the menu disappears.
You can also collapse or expand the view of any reports on the dashboard by clicking the up or down arrow in the header of the report. Some dashboard reports (machine connectivity and repository) have a plus sign next to the arrow, from which you can add another protected machine or another repository, respectively.
You can also drag and drop to move the location of one of the reports elsewhere on the dashboard, to order the reports in a manner most effective for your use.