Complete the steps in this procedure to manage report settings for Core reports.
- Navigate to the Rapid Recovery Core Console.
- On the icon bar, click (Settings), and then do one of the following:
- From the list of Core settings on the left side of the Settings page, click Reports.
- Scroll down on the right side of the Settings page until you can see the Reports heading.
The Reports Core settings appear. Report settings are described in the following table.
Option Description Restore Default
This option restores all report settings to the default settings. Defaults are listed below for each setting.
This option controls the default font used for reports. The default typeface is Trebuchet MS. You can change this font to any typeface available to your system.
This option controls the default paper size for printing reports. The default is letter. You can choose from the following paper sizes:
This option controls the page orientation for exported reports. The default orientation is Landscape. You can choose from the following layout options:
- To change any of the settings for Reports, click in the appropriate setting field.
The setting field appears as a configurable drop-down menu.
- Click the drop-down menu, and select one of the values available.
For example, in the Font field, click Times New Roman.
- For each setting, when satisfied with your changes, click to save the change and exit edit mode, or click to exit edit mode without saving.
The option you selected now appears as the new setting for the selected Reports parameter.