Statistica is now part of TIBCO. Beginning June 5th, Statistica customers will need to use TIBCO Support's customer portal, to receive assistance with Statistica.
The DVM repository is full therefore transfers, rollups or replication is not possible. Errors found in AppRecovery logs:
There are a number of ways to resolve repository full issue.
1. Extend the repository - https://support.quest.com/kb/118330
2. Delete some recovery points: https://support.quest.com/kb/118242
*Note: deleting recovery points does not return space to the repository immediately.
Background job deleting RPFS must run first.
3. Archive the recovery points and then remove the recovery points from the core:
- How to create an archive: https://support.quest.com/kb/186236
- How to Import an Archive: https://support.quest.com/rapid-recovery/kb/214778
4. Change the retention policy:
- Rollup Configuration for Core and Agent: https://support.quest.com/kb/183266
- How to Enable/Disable Rollup for an Agent: https://support.quest.com/rapid-recovery/kb/183273
- How to rollup RapidRecovery 6.1.x using Powershell: https://support.quest.com/kb/219952