In this case it may be necessary to uninstall and then reinstall the hotfix applied.
The hotfix can be downloaded here: https://support.quest.com/kb/77417/what-is-the-latest-hotfix-utility-for-migration-manager-for-active-directory-exchange
To install the update, complete the following steps:
- It is strongly recommended to create a backup of SQL database before you install this update.
- Ensure that you have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed on all agent hosts running Migration Agent for Exchange, Legacy Exchange agents, and the Migration Manager console.
- Stop all agents on all agent hosts.
- Stop all COM+ applications that are used by MAgE agents. For that, go to Start | Administrative Tools | Component Services to open the Component Services console. In the console tree view, go to Component Services | Computers | My Computer | COM+ Applications, then right-click the Quest Migration Agent for Exchange MAPI Assistant node and select Shut down.
- On the computer where the Migration Manager console is installed, complete the following steps:
- Close the Migration Manager console if it is running.
- Open the Services MMC snap-in and stop all necessary services provided by Quest.
- Run the QuestMigrationManager_8.15_Update20******EX.msp file and complete the update setup wizard.
- If you stopped any services on step b, start them again (except MAgE services).
- Run the Migration Manager console. The SQL database will be updated automatically during the start of the Migration Manager console.
- Update all Migration Agent for Exchange and/or legacy Exchange agents, if any. Go to the Agents Management section in the Migration Manager console, and perform the Repair Agents action on every agent host that has installed agents. Before you start, ensure that these agent hosts have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed.
- During the Repair Agents operation for an instance of legacy Exchange agent /MAgE agent or for the certain agent role, all instances of all agent roles that reside on the agent host will be upgraded.
- Legacy Exchange agents are stopped after Repair operation. Start necessary legacy Exchange agents manually.
The installation does not affect existing settings. All your projects remain intact and can be continued after installation.