To enroll a device in KACE Cloud please see video and steps below:
First, select the Devices tab in top navigation, then click Enroll Device.
Next, click the Android tab.
An Admin can then choose to:
- Copy a set of detailed enrollment instructions
- To simply send an enrollment URL directly to the end user.
Once an Admin has started the Enroll Device process, the end user will need to complete the following steps on an Android device.
- Install the KACE Cloud Agent App on their device and open it
- The user will accept the transaction agreement, then tap Enroll Device
- Next, they’ll be asked to click ‘activate’ and allow a series of prompts
- The user will then enter the subdomain portion of the KACE Cloud Manager URL
- They will login using work or SSO credentials, and they’re in.
- Once the end user successfully completes these steps, the Admin will see the device added to their company’s enrolled devices list.