Obtenha ajuda em tempo real
Date: March 14, 2023
• 229130: Tables are not successfully loaded in the Before-after configuration when adding a database with specific case-sensitive collation settings
Date: February 23, 2023
• Optimization of the Before-after trigger installation process for databases with a large number of Primary Key indexes.
• 228590: The Before-after section of the UI is not responsive when adding a database with a large number of Primary Key indexes.
Date: February 08, 2023
• 221223: 'Saving configuration was not successful' message is displayed when trying to exclude a local login in a domain environment
• 225537: SQL Audit auditing configuration is only partially applied when a database which doesn't exist anymore is included in the configuration filters
• 225485: Auditing configuration is only partially applied when there is an ApexSQL Audit Extended event session on SQL Server in stopped state
• 227648: ‘Saving configuration was not successful’ error is encountered when applying a Before-after configuration for an Availability Group
• 227647: ‘Error connecting to server’ is encountered when trying to add a database after an Availability group has been added for auditing
• 227557: Error ‘Msg 10314, Level 16, State 11’ is encountered when trying to update a table on the (new) primary AG replica after a failover
• 227466: SQL Audit database session is not properly created after a failover occurs in an Availability Group
• 228349: An Availability Group cannot be added via listener name if the FQDN of the listener is used
• 227237: AG cluster cannot be added via listener name if the name doesn't match the one given to the Availability Group
• 228615: Incomplete data after reading Microsoft Extended Event file using the MS function - fn_xe_file_target_read_file
• 228776: Auditing sessions are not properly created when a specific combination of filters is used
Please refer to the Support Portal knowledge base article 339018 for additional information and instructions on implementing the patch.
Para garantir a integridade do seu download, verifique o valor da soma de verificação (checksum).