Recovery Manager for AD Disaster Recovery Edition 10.0.1
We are excited to announce a new version of Recovery Manager for AD Disaster Recovery Edition 10.0.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Continuous recovery (Change Auditor integration).
- Support for restore of Group Policy Objects in non-trusted domains.
- Support for Azure Files as a backup storage.
- Separate accounts to access the backup storage and the Backup agent.
- Install AD recovery method supports RODC.
- Independent DC verification workflow.
- New verification step "Check if promoting paths are valid" for the 'Install Active Directory' and 'Install from Media' recovery methods.
- Configure as Global Catalog option for the Install from Media recovery method.
- UEFI boot mode on SCVMM.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Recovery Manager for AD Disaster Recovery Edition life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Recovery Manager for AD Disaster Recovery Edition Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.