We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix ControlPoint 8.0 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- A new installer with a more user-friendly interface lets you install any variation of ControlPoint (standard on-premises, Native, or ControlPoint for Office 365 (ControlPoint Online)) and for any version of SharePoint from a single executable.
- Additional enhancements to the installer include the ability to specify a host header and select an SSL certificate during the installation process.
- You can now install ControlPoint Online without the prerequisite of having SharePoint installed on the server.
- You can configure services to replace default ControlPoint Discovery and Sensitive Content Manager timer and scheduled jobs for faster and more efficient processing, especially in large SharePoint environments.
- ControlPoint Application Administrators can now configure Web applications and content databases that have been added to SharePoint after ControlPoint has been installed directly from the ControlPoint application, eliminating the need to log into the server.
- You can now purge all Permissions Backups that were created up to a specified date.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Metalogix ControlPoint or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Metalogix ControlPoint Services page.Be sure to check out the Metalogix ControlPoint Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.