This package provides the new firmware for power supplier and is supported on Delta 1100W PSU (PN:Y26KX, PR21C, W12Y2).
Version: 00.1D.7D, 00.1D.7D
Release date:24 May 2017
File Format:Update Package for Microsoft® Windows® 64-Bit.
PSU FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS:
CAUTION: Performing an AC power cycle or cold boot during a power supply firmware update, forces the power supply unit (PSU) into an irrecoverable state and the managed system does not boot.
After a successful power supply firmware download, the managed system turns off for a duration ranging from three to twenty minutes to continue updating the firmware. It is imperative not to interrupt/restart manually during this time. Update time can vary but should be approximately 10 minutes. Margin should be added to assure the Dell Update Package (DUP) is not interrupted (some DUPs may take up to 20 minutes). Once the firmware update is complete, the managed system reboots automatically.
Instructions for ".EXE" file:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the "File Download" window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
6. Upon successful completion the DUP will prompt to reboot system.
7. Restart your system.
After the system restarts, DUP will enter USC to complete the flashing of the PSU firmware.
8. The actual flash begins after DUP exits USC. Please do not power off or power cycle the system as this can result in a non-functional power supply.
9. Once the flashing process is complete the system should power back up and boot to OS.