Show Additional Menus
You can display additional menus, such as Team Coding or Create Objects, that are hidden by default.
To display additional menus
- Right-click the menu bar and select Customize toolbars.
- Select the Commands tab.
- Select Menus in the Categories field.
- Click the menu you want to add (for example, Team Coding) in the right pane and drag it to the menu bar where you want it located. The pointer changes to a vertical I-bar at the menu bar.
Delete a Menu
You can delete a menu from the current workspace. This does not delete the menu permanently. You can restore it by using the Restore toolbar defaults action.
To delete a menu
- Right-click in the menu bar and select Customize toolbars to display the customize window.
- Right-click the menu you want to remove. Select Delete from the menu. The menu is removed.
Reset Default Toolbars
You can restore customized or deleted toolbars and menus to their defaults.
To reset default toolbars and menus
Right-click a toolbar and select Restore toolbar defaults.
It is possible to remove all the toolbars from the Editor. If this happens, you can restore the toolbars to your windows without resetting all the default settings.
To restore lost toolbars from the Editor
- Right-click the Desktop panels tab area.
- Select Customize toolbars.
- Select the Toolbars tab.
- Select the Editor toolbars you want to display.
By default, the toolbars are locked to prevent a toolbar from being moved or changed accidentally. You can unlock and relock the toolbars easily.
To unlock or lock toolbars
Right-click any toolbar and clear Lock Toolbars to unlock the toolbars or select Lock Toolbars to lock them again.
All toolbars are locked or unlocked with this command.
You can still customize a toolbar even when toolbars are locked.