Virtual Standby shows as not created. The Virtual Standby is active and no errors are logged (4372444)
Virtual Standby shows as not created. The Virtual Standby is active and no errors are logged
Virtual Standby's VM Status shows as Not Created.
The Virtual Standby is active and no errors are logged.
Forcing the Virtual Standby is successful and re-creating it does not solve the issue.
One or more volumes on the protected machine have been resized after the Virtual Standby creation.
Follow these steps:
- Force a new Base Image backup
- In the Rapid Recovery Core Console, navigate to the protected machine with the recovery point for which you want to force a snapshot.
- On the Summary page, in the Summary pane, click Force Snapshot.
- In the Force Snapshot dialog box, in the check box, click one or more volumes or protection groups.
- Click Force Base Image, click to confirm that you want to take a base image.
- Remove the Virtual Standby
- In the Rapid Recovery Core Console, Click
- Click for the machine that needs to be removed.
- Click Remove, then click Yes to confirm.
- Remove all the traces of the VM on the Hypervisor
- Re-Create the Virtual Standby
© 2024 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.