To resolve the issue please perform these steps:
- Go to Start–> run and type wbemtest.exe in "Run as admin" mode
- Click Connect on the Windows Management Instrumentation Tester
- In the namespace text box just enter "root" (without quotes)
- Click Connect Note: you aren’t connecting to CimV2 or any other namespaces. It’s ROOT
- Click "Enum Instances…"
- In the Class Info dialog box enter Superclass Name as "__ProviderHostQuotaConfiguration" (without quotes) and press OK.
- A query Result window will come up. In this windows now double click "__ProviderHostQuotaConfiguration=@"
- An Object Editor windows will come up now
- Under properties find the property "MemoryPerHost" or any other ones you need to modify and double click it
- Change the value to 1024 MB which is 1073741824
- Click Save Property
- Click Save Object in the Object Editor window
- Close the other windows now and exit WMI Tester
- Restart the agent server
If the issue still persists, please increase both MemoryAllHosts and MemoryPerHost values to 4294967296