To attach an existing archive that was created with Rapid Recovery 6, follow the below steps:
- In the Core UI, drop down the options for Archive.
- Click Attach Archive
- A pop up will display with the following options:
- Select the option that applies and authenticate to the archive location
- Provide the attached archive a name. This name will be displayed on the left hand frame and the protected machines in the archive will be listed.
- Click the protected machine under the archive and you will be at the recovery points page.
- When you are done with the archive, click the the down arrow click either "Detach" or "Delete."
- Detach: Keeps the attached archive name place holder and provides the ability to quickly attach the archive in the future.
- Delete: Removes the attached archive name in the left panel, which requires the attached archive to be authenticated in the future.