Follow this steps to move the repository from one location to another location:
1) Pause any replication and backup jobs
2) Stop the core Service
3) Search for the folder where is located the repository and copy the folder with all the Core files to the new location (Copy the files do not cut them) also if the metadata and datapath are located in another location please copy those folder to the new location
Note: Please use Robocopy to copy the repository from one location to another and not Windows default copy.
4) Once the metadata and data path folders got copy to the new location rename the original folder to something like (oldlocationNAME) and then start the core service
5) Open the Core GUI and there will be an error about the repository path, click on the option Fix path and enter the new location where you copied the folders.
6) Resume protection and replication
7) Once you have confirmed that everything is ok you will be able to delete the older repository files