You can now log in now to On Demand, switch to the new consent experience, and regrant consent (Global Administrator permissions are required when you grant consent for tenant access). On June 21st 2022, all customers will be automatically switched to the new consent experience and must regrant consent.
- What happens if I don’t do anything?
Customers using On Demand applications that rely on delegated permissions (such as On Demand Migration, Recovery, License Management, and Group Management) will begin to see failures in these applications and services if they do not regrant consent before June 21. Backend services supporting these activities in On Demand will stop working until the consent is regranted.
- What actions do I need to perform to make this seamless?
Before June 21, the On Demand Admin should log into On Demand, switch to the new consent experience, and regrant consent to the relevant applications they want to use with the respective On Demand services. (Global Administrator permissions are required when regranting consent for tenant access).
- If consent is not regranted before June 21, migration tasks that were started before this date will continue to migrate, but any new tasks can't be started until consent is regranted.
- Quest On Demand Dashboard Notification
Before June 21, there will be a notification message on the On Demand dashboard to tell you about the upcoming consent changes and to provide the ability for you to switch to the new experience immediately.
Below is the list of the affected Quest On Demand application registrations. Regrant consent to the ones that are relevant to your active subscriptions:
- Quest On Demand - Recovery - Basic
- Quest On Demand - Recovery - Teams
- Quest On Demand - Migration - Teams
- Quest On Demand - License Management - Self Service License Reporting
- Quest On Demand - Group Management
To regrant Consent:
- Login to Quest On Demand
- Click and follow the instructions