We are excited to announce that Code Tester for Oracle 4.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Clientless connections - an Oracle client is no longer required to connect.
- Improved repository installation wizard.
- Total execution time is now shown in the results panel.
- The left-side panels show automatically when needed in case they’re hidden.
- Disconnecting from the database automatically activates the connections panel.
- Improved repository installation and upgrade activity logging.
- Various user interface improvements throughout the application.
Be sure to check out the Code Tester for Oracle Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Code Tester for Oracle life cycle table.
The Quest Software Support Renewals team can assist you with questions regarding your Support Maintenance contract or upgrading to another support offering and the Benefits of Renewing Support.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact support. If you have a technical issue, please log a Service Request. If you have a licensing issue, please contact licensing. If at any time your business demands a higher level of support, we can help you find a service that better fits your needs, such as 24x7 Support or proactive Premier Support. Visit the Quest Support Portal for more information