We are excited to announce a new release of Foglight 6.3.0.
Look what's new:
- Query Insights: Provides a birds-eye view of an organization's most time-consuming and frequently executed queries, allowing users to focus on those causing significant performance issues, ultimately reducing MTTR.
- Expanding Targets Support: Foglight Databases Global view now supporting SAP HANA, Redshift, Snowflake, and Redis, businesses can gain a complete picture of their entire database environment.
- Foglight now includes two new Availability Group Alarms, which provide early warning of latencies that could harm availability by detecting deviations from the normal operation of a specific availability group, rather than a hard-coded threshold set for all.
- The Audit dashboard has undergone significant improvements in its user interface and user experience.
- Security enhancements include an updated default encryption algorithm to AES-256 and the ability to use an OS non-administrator user for monitoring SQL Server.
- Foglight for Databases continues to provide comprehensive monitoring and performance management for various database platforms, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, SAP HANA, Redshift, Snowflake, Redis, and more.
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
What's New in Foglight 6.3.0?
Foglight 5.9.8 & 6.0.0 and Foglight for Databases 5.9.7.x & 6.0.0.x is now in limited support. Foglight 5.9.7 is now in discontinued support.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Foglight life cycle table.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Foglight Services page.
Be sure to check out the Foglight Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
The Quest Software Support Renewals team can assist you with questions regarding your Support Maintenance contract or upgrading to another support offering and the Benefits of Renewing Support.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact support. If you have a technical issue, please log a Service Request. If you have a licensing issue, please contact licensing. If at any time your business demands a higher level of support, we can help you find a service that better fits your needs, such as 24x7 Support or proactive Premier Support. Visit the Quest Support Portal for more information