Toad for SQL Server 7.4.1
We are excited to announce that Toad for SQL Server 7.4.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Issues with displays in Object Explorer are addressed.
- Duration and Executed Date: now display when users run a script or editor.
- Scripts generate appropriately: using Create Index script on SQL Server Connection.
- Toad SQL Server installer now opens the corresponding release notes.
- Formatting issues were addressed in Format Code.
- Rename a new connection and reconnect as True or False is resolved.
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on tup to date on the latest knowledge base articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information refer to, How to utilize real time RSS feeds.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Be sure to check out the Toad for SQL Server Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.