Toad for Oracle 16.1
We are excited to announce a new release of Toad for Oracle 16.1
Look what's new:
- Improvements to address OWASP Top 10 security risks.
- Spool SQL: pause and resume capture was enhanced for a focused log.
- Schema Browser has expanded subobject support.
- Team coding status is now represented with images instead of text.
- Enhanced Editor features: find dialog, active editor, send errors.
- Compare Table Data, Script Manager, Connection Colors and DBMS Output were enhanced.
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest knowledge base articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information refer to, How to utilize real time RSS feeds.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Toad for Oracle life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Toad for Oracle Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.