We are excited to announce a new release of Metalogix Content Matrix.
Look what's new 9.6:
- SharePoint Server Subscription Edition is supported for all three editions of Content Matrix. However, this support does not extend to the migration of StoragePoint content and Nintex forms/workflows.
- Content Matrix can connect to databases hosted in Azure.
- The migration of files 15 GB or larger to SharePoint Online is supported using the Import Pipeline.
- Content Matrix is fully FIPS-compliant, and the FIPSEnabled environment setting is no longer relevant.
- When migrating to SharePoint Online using the Paste as Site Collection option, first-level subsites can be promoted to site collections on the target and (optionally) be associated with a hub site.
- You can specify the number of files uploaded in parallel to Azure Storage Account Containers when using the Import Pipeline in SharePoint Edition.
- The Agent Service application for Distributed Migration now guides you through the steps for installing a security certificate, installing, and uninstalling. There is no longer a need to enter arguments manually.
- For Taxonomy Migrator:
- you can use OAuth Authentication
- a new parameter, ExistingTerm, allows you to specify how term sets should be migrated.
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Version 9.3 is in limited support and scheduled to discontinue support on July 8, 2022.
Version 9.4 is scheduled to go into limited support on January 30, 2023 and discontinue support on May 30, 2023.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Metalogix Content Matrix life cycle table.
Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest knowledge base articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information refer to, How to utilize real time RSS feeds.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
How to adjust timeout settingsBe sure to check out the Metalogix Content Matrix Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.