Toad DevOps Toolkit 1.7
We are excited to announce a new release of Toad DevOps Toolkit 1.7
Look what's new:
- Toad can now connect to a database without an installed Oracle client using ODAC "Direct mode."
- Toad can now work with XMLTYPE data type using ODAC without limitations, or workarounds.
- Existing Toad DevOps Toolkit features work with 21c on Linux and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Beginning with Toad DevOps Toolkit 1.2, the Licensing Manager is no longer available.
- Licensing exception is now resolved when adding a new Term or Trial license.
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest knowledge base articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information refer to, How to utilize real time RSS feeds.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
What's new in Toad DevOps ToolKit 1.7
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Toad DevOps Toolkit life cycle table.Be sure to check out the Toad DevOps Toolkit Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.