We are excited to announce a new release of Foglight 6.0.0 & Foglight Evolve 6.0.0.
Look what's new in 6.0.0:
- Alarm Templates Wizard for managing alarm configurations in complex hybrid infrastructures is a challenging task.
- MySQL Performance Investigator (PI) offers multidimensional analysis which brings deep visibility into the most complex database performance challenges.
- Consolidation Advisor helps you to plan future consolidations of your virtual and physical servers by calculating the combined load of virtual machines and physical hosts and recommending the hardware needed to run the combined load.
- Flexible Subscription Licensing for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- Framework Usability Enhancements improve the general framework usability – by simplifying the navigation bar and adding a smart, free text search box with autocomplete so you can quickly and easily access performance data for any monitored target in your hybrid environment.
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Working with Alarm Templates (333492)
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Foglight Services page.
Be sure to check out the Foglight Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
Foglight 5.9.5 is now in limited support.To determine the
current support phase of your product, please refer to the Foglight life cycle table.
The Quest Software Support Renewals team can
assist you with questions regarding your Support Maintenance contract or
upgrading to another support offering and the Benefits of Renewing Support.