We are excited to announce a new release of Binary Tree Migrator for Notes.
Look what's new 20.12:
- The Migrate Unfiled Documents option has been added to the Migration Profile Options. This option determines if “unfiled” documents will be migrated. (54015)
- To resolve formatting issues with the Sametime Chat history, the "Process Sametime history as" setting has been added to allow you to select the format as Rich Text or MIME. (75337)
- The “Override existing license" option has been added to the Office 365 Settings page. This setting allows for overriding an existing license on accounts being processed, replacing the license with the new selection. (75965)
- The "Copy Manager on Notification" setting has been added to the Message Template settings. Select this setting to send a copy of the message to the user’s manager. This setting is available only when Other Settings - Advanced features is enabled and the account being sent the notification has the Manager field competed in the Domino Directory. (76044)
- New settings to Skip reprocessing users that have previously failed and to Reprocess successful matches have been added to the Email Repliability Matching settings. (76059)
- Exchange Environment, Remote Azure AD Endpoint, and Azure AD Environment settings have been added to the User Provisioning Settings to handle connections for regional data centers. (76174)
See the release notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Be sure to check out the Binary Tree Migrator for Notes Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Binary Tree Migrator for Notes life cycle table.Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest knowledge base articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information see knowledge base 316238.