We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix Archive Manager for Files 8.2 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Hierarchical Storage Manager (HSM) supports the modern AES256 encryption cipher.
- Two new media stores are now supported:
- nscale from Ceyoniq Technology is an information platform that offers simple and robust document archiving. You can choose from two different options to integrate with this media store: nscale Web services or the nscale windows server.
- Scality S3 is a cloud store that allows hierarchical file names imitating the folder structure.
- ArchiveWeb provides an enhanced search and indexing service, which greatly improves the search performance. The search user interface has been simplified to make it easy to build advanced search criteria that allows grouping and concatenating search expressions with logical operators. End-users can also include journal mailboxes into the search criteria as well.
Be sure to check out the Metalogix Archive Manager for Files Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
Metalogix Archive Manager for Files 8.0 discontinued
support on February 22, 2020. To determine the current support phase of your
product, please refer to the Metalogix Archive Manager for Files life cycle table.