We are excited to announce a new version of GPOADmin 5.14 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- FIPS 140-2 compliant - The Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) are government set guidelines and standards published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. By default, FIPS mode is enabled to ensure that GPOADmin uses cryptographic algorithms that are FIPS compliant.
- Gmail support - Gmail is now a supported email option for notifications and for approving and rejecting changes.
- SQL replication support - If required, you can setup SQL replication to allow multiple GPOADmin servers in the same domain to run concurrently sharing a configuration store and a backup store. Documentation is included that details how to set up this type of deployment.
- Ability to copy server configuration settings - To reduce the amount of manual configuration required for new Version Control servers, you can copy the settings from an existing sever and then simply update select settings where required.
- Ability to merge GPO settings - To reduce complexity and limit the number of GPOs in your organization, you can merge the settings of two GPOs into a single GPO or create a new GPO based on the merged settings. During the merge, any conflicts will be identified so that you can address them as required.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
GPOADmin 5.14 Updates
GPOADmin 5.13 is schedule to discontinue support on
September 20, 2020 To determine the current support phase of your product,
please refer to the GPOADmin life cycle table.Be sure to check out the GPOADmin Product Support page to find solution
articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle
tables, training, and a product user forum.