We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 2.3 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Migrating Nintex Forms - Implemented the ability to migrate Nintex forms, as part of a site collection or list, from SharePoint On-prem (2013 and 2016) to Online.
- Migrating Office 365 Tenant to Tenant - Implemented feature which allows O365 groups, within a SharePoint site, to be migrated from tenant to tenant.
- Assessment Report - Implemented feature that allows users to create assessment reports for Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive. This feature will allow users to analyze the size and number of folders and files associated with each user. This in turn will give users the opportunity to queue up their migrations based on the size of each user's account.
- Email Notification - Implemented ability to send email notifications after hyper migration jobs are completed.
- Migrating OneNote from One Drive to One Drive - Implemented ability to migrate OneNote file from One Drive to One Drive.
- Backup Deletion - Implemented new feature which allows users to setup automatic deletion of backups stored on the drive.
- Admin Pooling - Implemented ability to add additional administrator accounts when Migrating to and from One Drive.
- Mailbox Backup - Implemented new feature which allows users to enable and disable the mailbox backup feature.
- User Interface - Updates made to tabs (functionality visibility) within the product - Informant, Public Folders, and Architect are now only accessible by selecting the arrows near the "Help" tab.
- Update Notifications - Update notification are now available for the Essentials product.
Check out this helpful product training:
Essentials for Office 365 - Tech Fundamentals
Be sure to check out the Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 2.1.6 will go into
discontinued support September 21, 2019. To determine the current support phase
of your product, please refer to the Metalogix
Essentials for Office 365 life cycle table. If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Metalogix
Essentials for Office 365 or ensuring your solution is running optimally,
please visit our Metalogix
Essentials for Office 365 Services page.