On Demand Recovery 1.4
We are excited to announce a new version of On Demand Recovery 1.4 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
- Module/Feature Level RBAC - Support for permission-based access control. Using this feature you can determine what permission level a user has and what tasks the user can perform in On Demand Recovery.
- Support RMAD Encrypted Backups - supports Recovery Manager for Active Directory encrypted backups for hybrid restore.
- Inactive mailbox support for ADFS - restore inactive mailboxes of hard-deleted users for Federated Domain (hybrid configuration).
- Restore of deleted Azure Gallery Application - supports restoring deleted Azure Gallery applications.
- Claim attributes in SAML SSO configurations for Applications - For service principals provisioned from Azure Gallery: On Demand Recovery restores attributes from the User Attributes & Claims section in the Single Sign-On with SAML configuration and supports restore of group claims for SAML SSO.
Be sure to check out the On Demand Recovery Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.