Archive Manager for Exchange 8.1.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Windows Server 2019 is fully supported for Archive Manager for Exchange installations.
- Exchange Server 2019 is fully supported by Archive Manager for Exchange.
- Outlook 2019 is fully supported for installing the Archive Manager Outlook Add-in on Windows clients or for installation on the Archive Manager Server for accessing Microsoft Exchange Server for archiving emails.
- Archive Manager for Exchange includes a new Update Wizard for updating Archive Manager versions. The wizard supports all customers during the update and allows a direct update from version 7.4 to version 8.1.1 without any intermediate steps.
Look what's fixed:
Be sure to check out the Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, training, and a product user forum.
- Email body is not displayed correctly if the text contains a special character.
- Export from search results to PST does not work
- Office365 Users cannot see content if ArchiveWeb is used for Archive Manager for Exchange and Files Edition
- Unable to open archived mailboxes in Enterprise Manager