We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 2.2 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Auto Resume for Hyper Backup and Hyper Migration - A new option will help to start automatically another copy, backup or restore round if the correct job was fixed with the connection to Office 365 issues.
- Admin Pooling for Hyper Backup and Hyper Migration - New functionality will allow you to prove the set of Office 365 administrators to solve throttling issue during migration or backup job.
- Send Email Notification for Hyper Backup - Use send an email notification when you want to get mail with mail info about finished backup jobs.
- SharePoint 2019 - Added support for On-premise SharePoint 2019 as source and target locations.
- Retention Policy for Hyper Backup projects - Will help to manage and automatically delete outdated snapshots in hyper backup projects.
- View Properties and Change Properties for Hyper Backup projects - Check and modify hyper backup project properties according to new requirements.
- Update password for Hyper Backup projects - Update password in the backup project when the old one has expired or updated.
- Download compressed zip files from backup projects - The new option will allow getting files from backup to zip files and work with them separately.
- Amazon Storages with Custom End Point - Amazon Storage with Custom Endpoint is supported for hyper backup projects.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
How to use wildcards to map users in Essentials
Be sure to check out the Metalogix Essentials for Office
365 Product Support page to find solution
articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle
tables, training, and a product user forum. If you need additional services to assist you with
upgrading Metalogix Essentials for Office 365or ensuring your solution is
running optimally, please visit our Metalogix Essentials for Office
365 Services page.