We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange 8.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Support for TLS 1.2 - Supports TLS 1.2 for all connections between the database and the Archive Manager instance.
- ArchiveWeb Auditor Access - The implementation of "Auditor Access" allows our customers to manage the access to sensitive areas in ArchiveWeb (for example the journal mailbox or user requests to change the retention period) using a model that requires two approvers to ensure enhanced security.
- Outlook 2019 Add-In support - Supports Outlook 2019 installations to access archived emails on windows clients, including the Archive Manager Outlook 2019 Add-In installation.
Look what's fixed:
- ArchiveWeb logon not possible after migration to O365
- Synchronization for o365 groups does not import all O365 members
- Notification service stopped sending email messages
- High memory consumption due to the EPExchangeSV component
- Archive Manager Installer does not recognize installed Outlook version
- The OWA extension requires the installation of .NET 4.6.1 on Exchange 2010 servers
- Email address disappeared when trying to reply on an archived email
- Improvement of Multithreading handling for archiving process
- Read receipts will be sent after archiving
- Original attachments are not replaced after archiving with HTML links
- ArchiveWeb tags are not sorted alphabetically
- From and To fields are not visible when forwarding archived emails in OWA 2013
Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange 7.4 will be in
discontinued support September 22, 2019. To determine the current support phase
of your product, please refer to the Metalogix Archive Manager for
Exchange Lifecycle table.If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Metalogix
Archive Manager for Exchange or ensuring your solution is running optimally,
please visit our Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange Services page.