Recovery Manager for AD Forest Edition 10.0
We are excited to announce a new version of Recovery Manager for AD Forest Edition 10.0 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Restore System State of a domain controller using a media file created from System State Backup.
- Ability to restore objects from encrypted backups in Recovery Manager Portal.
- Use Group Managed Service Account to access Backup Agent and backup files.
- Ability to specify custom credentials to install Offline Restore Agent in Repair Wizard.
- Promote standalone machine to domain controller using the Install Active Directory method.
- See Release notes for additional enhancements
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Whats new and resolved
Important Note: This new release requires a new license key. You will need to obtain a new key before installing the new release. Refer to Licensing Assistance page to obtain a new key.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Recovery Manager for AD Forest Edition page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Recovery Manager for AD Forest Edition life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Recovery Manager for AD Forest Edition page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.