We are excited to announce a new version of InTrust 11.4 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- SIEM forwarding scalability and reliability improvements (up to 15K EPS, TCP support)
- Improved Syslog parsing with intellectual key-value processing.
- PowerShell audit log collection and monitoring rules for suspicious behavior
- Self-audit logs (connections to InTrust server and log collection changes on agent)
- Dynamic email operators for WHO and WHOM fields (email end users their account misuse)
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
How to merge license files together, or request a new or updated license.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our InTrust Services page.
InTrust 11.2 is now in limited support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the InTrust life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the InTrust Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.