LiteSpeed for SQL Server 8.7
We are excited to announce a new version of LiteSpeed for SQL Server 8.7 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Google Storage is now supported as a new cloud target
- TDE backup compression supported for SQL Server 2016 SP2
- MS AES encryption can be selected for backups and support for FIPS 140-2 is improved
- AzureSQL service can be now selected as Central Repository for LiteSpeed
- SQL Server 2017 new objects supported
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
What's New in LiteSpeed for SQL Server 8.7?
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the LiteSpeed for SQL Server life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the LiteSpeed for SQL Server Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.