Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise 12.2
We are excited to announce a new version of Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise 12.2 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Option to export the tabular data from workload analysis/wait event drilldown.
- Option to apply Alarm Template when creating new Windows connections.
- SQL Server Error log monitoring enhancements add error log alarms and severity customization options.
- Defragmented Indexes Metric now displays on the SQL Server homepage.
- Option to open a SQL Statement in external editor via the session drilldown.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
What is new in Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise 12.2?
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.