Active Administrator 8.2
We are excited to announce a new version of Active Administrator 8.2 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Monitor Directory Analyzer agent performance - Monitor the memory and CPU usage of Directory Analyzer agents.
- Connect to System Center Operations Manager - Deploy the Active Administrator management pack, which enables you to send AD Health alerts to System Center.
- Automatic Directory Analyzer agent deployment - Active Administrator can now automatically monitor new servers brought online.
- Schedule AD Health Checks - Choose to run health checks on specified days at a specified time.
- View domain controller details - Using Topology Viewer, you can now view general information about the domain controller, operating system details, memory size and available space, disk size and available space, network adapters, and alerts.
Important Note: This release requires a new license key if upgrading from version 7.x, otherwise your existing key will work. If a new key is required, please obtain the new key before installing the new release. To obtain a new key, please register and upgrade your license on the My Assets page.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Active Administrator or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Active Administrator Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Active Administrator life cycle table.Be sure to check out the Active Administrator Product support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.