Benchmark Factory for Databases 8.0
We are excited to announce a new version of Benchmark Factory for Databases is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Enhanced REST API allows better control of remote scalability testing jobs and support for JSON format
- Enables tests to be called remotely, via REST API, from a CI or CT process such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Performance improvements on Standard Benchmark tests by clearing cache between test iterations
- SQL Server 2017 - Native support for installations on Windows or Linux
- IBM DB2 11.1 - Native support for LUW or z/OS
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
What's new in Benchmark Factory 8.0?
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Benchmark Factory for Databases life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Benchmark Factory for Databases Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.