KACE Backyard Boot Kamp is a hands-on, instructor-led training class. Courses are offered in convenient locations throughout the U.S. The Backyard Boot Kamp provides you with expert tips and tricks and a deep dive into the KACE Appliances.
Backyard Boot Kamp, KACE Systems Management & Deployment - 4 days (Basics)
- The KACE Systems Management Appliance (K1000) portion of the Boot Kamp Basics course includes topics such as device inventory, software management, application control, patch management, user management, scripting, service desk, and much more.
- The KACE Systems Deployment Appliance (K2000) portion of the Boot Kamp Basics course includes topics such as scripted installations, native imaging, driver management, sysprep, and deep-dives into many other features and concepts.
- SKU: PBC-KCE-PP
- Price: $1995
Is Backyard Boot Kamp right for you?
Backyard Boot Kamps are designed specifically for new users, or those desiring a skills refresh. They are not generally intended for advanced KACE users. Backyard Boot Kamp training is usually best attended by:
- New team members who did not attend JumpStart
- Customers who only purchased Standard JumpStart
- Customers seeking overall product knowledge
- Customers who haven't used the appliance in some time
- Customers that prefer to practice and learn in a non-production environment
- Customers preparing to implement new features that were previously not in use
- Customers seeking to gain new knowledge and experience
Looking for something more focused, or on your appliance? JumpStart is remotely delivered and can be customized to fit your goals. For additional information, please contact us