Is KACE Academy right for you?
KACE Academy is a classroom course, which approaches best practices and ideas for using KACE products to their full utilization.
- During this course we will use KACE SMA and SDA Appliances, Desktop Authority, Privilege Manager, KACE Cloud MDM and more to achieve objectives such as optimizing security, deployment, user experience, End-to-End management.
- Each day will cover broad topics designed to make your job easier by focusing on key features of multiple products.
- KACE Academy events can now be virtually attended!
KACE Academy is a new take on classroom training. Designed specifically for new users, or those desiring a skills refresh, KACE Academy training is usually best attended by:
Dates and Location:
As of May 2020, we've converted all KACE Academy events to Virtual-Only due to ongoing public health concerns.
*Events start Tuesday 9:00 a.m. and conclude as late as 5:00 on Friday; Plan your travel to optimize your availability!
|KACE Academy - March||7-MAR-2023|
|KACE Academy - April||4-APR-2023||7-APR-2023||Remote Only|
|KACE Academy - May||2-MAY-2023||5-MAY-2023||Remote Only|
|KACE Academy - June||6-JUN-2023||10-JUN-2023||Remote Only|
|More to be added later!|| || || |
Note that all agendas are subject to change at the instructor’s discretion.
|Tuesday: Security||Wednesday: Deployment||Thursday: User Experience||Friday: Lifecycle Management|
Scripting for Security
|Imaging Best Practices|
Understanding the components of imaging
Windows Feature Updates
|Service Desk Basics|
Remote Sites & Staff
End User Self-Service
Agentless Data Collection
Metrics & Reporting
Mobile Device Management
Reporting & Compliance
We encourage all KACE Academy Attendees to also consider joining us at KACE User Konference 2022!
Terms and Conditions
- KACE Academy should not be considered a replacement for QuickStart that was purchased with your software.
- You may order directly through this site, or contact your Quest sales team to place an order
- After placing an order you MUST register for the event you’re planning to attend. A registration link will be provided after your order is processed.
- If you order via this site, the registration link is on the confirmation page.
- If you order via sales, your link will be sent after the order is processed.
- Your order number is required for registration.
- For additional information or assistance, please email
- KACE Events are available only to Quest customers with a current KACE support contract.
- KACE will review all registrations submitted and deny entry to any organizations that are not current KACE customers in good standing.
- If you have any questions about the registration process, please send an email to KACEAcademy@quest.com.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy:
- The registration fee for the event covers organizational costs, the specific class for which you have been registered and any snacks that may be provided on the day of event.
- You are responsible for covering your travel, hotel and other expenses. Any travel and lodging arrangements must be made separately.
- Registration for the event will be closed 5 Business Days prior to the session taking place. No late registrations accepted.
- If you must cancel a registration, please submit your request in writing to KACE Events team at KACEAcademy@quest.com.
- Registrations cancelled 30 calendar days prior to event start date will be processed according to terms and conditions of the order.
- There are no refunds for registration cancellations within 4 weeks of the event date, or for no-shows.
- Attendee substitutions from the same organization will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to event start date. Please submit all changes in writing at KACEAcademy@quest.com.
- Substitute attendees are not permitted within 24 hours of the event start date.
- Event cancellations have occurred in rare cases due to unforeseen circumstances. Quest makes every reasonable effort to avoid this inconvenience; If the event is cancelled for any reason, registrants will be offered priority registration to another event, at the attendee/organization preference.
- Quest accepts no responsibility in any situation for costs incurred for travel, accommodation, fees, or other related expenditures.
- Quest accepts no liability for loss or damage to personal property at any time.
- KACE Academy agenda is subject to change without notice.