In this What's New in 6.1 video, we will cover the enhancements related to configuration & security.
The new configuration and security enhancements, are:
- The Systems Deployment Appliance has improved network configuration functionality.
- First, the appliance now supports the use of a 10 gig network interface cards
- Secondly, the SDA also now supports more than two interfaces, up to 8 of which can be aggregated together. Additionally, you can choose one connection as the web interface, and another as the deployment interface.
- There is also a new brute force security setting which allows you to temporarily disable user accounts after a prescribed number of failed login attempts.
- Finally, we've added the ability to initiate a KACE Support tether from within the appliance, in advance of submitting your support request.
Tags: sda, kke, kace, 6.1, k2000, what's new, appliance