In the event the Driver Feed does not contain a driver pack for your machine
- Check this by clicking on Library | View available Driver Feed Packages
- Then search for the model of the machine.
Non Dell machines are not contained within the Driver Feed
Driver Feed Builder can be used to capture the drivers on a working machine and upload them to the drivers_postinstall share on the K2000
In this case, “working machine” means one that has all the drivers needed and can boot from disk drive.
Download Driver Feed Builder to the machine and unzip it.
Make sure there are NO shares from the K2000 mounted to the machine before starting Driver Feed Builder as this will generate an error.
- Start Driver Feed Builder and fill in the K2000 IP address and the Samba share password.
- Click Next
- Click the “Harvest drivers with Double Driver” Radio button (this is the default).
Note: the OS version and Architecture will be discovered by the Driver Feed builder and so are not changeable.
- Click “Next” and the Drivers will be copied from the machine to the K2000.
- Click “View your New Feed” This will show the drivers uploaded into the Model folder for your machine.
See Samba Share Folder Structure and Description for more information
The full path to the model folder should be drive X: ( \\K2IP\drivers_postinstall) \Manufacturer\OS Version and Architecture\Model
Verify the full path:
If the paths do match, the upload is complete and the new feed should be available on your K2000.