Free with maintenance. This is the first module in a four-part NetVault Backup 12 implementation and administration course series designed to instruct students on the essentials of deploying, configuring, and operating NetVault Backup in their environment. In this module, you will be introduced to NetVault Backup installation and configuration, major architectural components, the new web-based user interface and the essential set of tasks needed to get your backup domain operational.
This course has the following objectives:
• Understanding the NetVault architecture and typical deployment scenarios.
• Review the installation and initial configuration of the backup server, web services and clients.
• Protecting NetVault’s master database and basic startup procedures.
• Understanding the new web-based user interfaces design and operation.
• Using the Configuration Wizard to perform initial setup and job creation.
• Real-time monitoring functions provided through the WebUI.
• Detailed steps required to add clients, client groups and storage device targets.
This course is available free to customers that have current software maintenance for the selected product. Please review the course outline and click Launch Course to continue. If you do not have current software maintenance, you will be provided with alternative options. For more information, contact your Account Manager or email email@example.com.
The course is available in English language only.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad