Follow the below steps using the License Portal to transfer ownership (role) of a license to an organization or personal account.
Note: The license portal provides Roles Based Access Control feature to make the management of licenses and people using those licenses easier. As prerequisite, the user account signed into the portal must have the following roles:
1. Locate the license that is to be transferred in the Personal Licenses or Organization Licenses dashboard and open the License Overview page.
b. If using the List View display, select the license row (note the Roles column must show the License Owner role)
2. Select the Settings tab and from the General section click the Transfer button.
3. Select the organization or account name to transfer the license to (if an organization does not yet exist then one must be created first).
4. Check the checkbox to agree to the ramifications of transferring the ownership of a license.
5. Click the Transfer License button to complete the transfer of ownership for the license.
© 2023 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz Cookie Preference Center