1. Shut down the Oracle Agent(s).
2. Go to the STAT_HOME/conf location, and open the ENV.xml for the instance(s).
2.1. In the Loggers section, update the line as below:
3. Start up the Oracle Agent(s).
4. In Stat, go to Tools | Stat Oracle Agent Status | Select the Oracle agent and make sure the 'Agent Log Level' column is set to debug.
5. Replicate the issue.
7. Extract the Oracle Agent.log from the PATH given in the log-path property name parameter in the .xml for the instance(s.).
8. Upload it in the Service Request cloud attachments.