An attempt at restoring a virtual machine using the restore from manifest feature causes the vRanger application to crash and restart.
The following error can be seen when the crash occurs:
This issue has been fixed in vRanger 7.3 now available for download on the support portal.
1) Download attached .dll file.
2) Run services.msc and stop all the vRanger services.
3) Go to C:\Program Files\Dell\vRanger and copy the original Vizioncore.vRanger.Client.JobWizardModule.dll file to a safe location.
4) Then replace the old Vizioncore.vRanger.Client.JobWizardModule.dll with the new attached dll file.
5) Run services.msc and start all the vRanger services.
6) Run the restore job again.