Where the control is...
Select the Spotlight control (component) to (not) apply the rule to.
How to open this dialog
From the Custom Filter Rules - Alarm Log Filter Dialog or the Alarm Actions - Alarm Log Filter Dialog
- Click New or Modify.
- Select Where the control is...
- Click to define the action in the Rule description pane.
Where the control is any of the following:
- Select Is one of the following or Is not one of the following.
- From the Plug-in list, select the Spotlight plug-in application (Spotlight on Windows, for example) that contains the control.
- From the Drilldown list, select the Spotlight page that contains the control.
- From the Control list, select the specified control.
Custom Filter Rules - Alarm Log Filter Dialog